Wednesday 27 April 2022

NOFAP (Brahmacharya)

In India we have a broader term called brahmacharya(celibacy) which means dwelling in the Brahm. Only the one can dwell in Brahm, who have purity in his thought, deed and mind.
Nofap or PMO is a western term which is also have similar connotation like Brahmachary.
Why Nofap?
For better health.
For better memory.
For better Confidence.
For better Appearance.
Reducing hair fall.
Emotionally Strong.
Intellectually Strong.
and many more....
Try these mantra repeat them many time whenever there an urge .
“I am pure soul, My senses are in my control, I think well, My will is great”
“Mein Vishudh Aatma Hoon, Indriya Mere Bas Mei Hain, Mein Subh Sochta Hu, Mera Sankalp Mahaan Hai “
“में विशुद्ध आत्मा हूं, इंद्रिया मेरे बस में हैं, मैं शुभ सोचता हूं, मेरा संकल्प महान है”
“Mera Jeevan Prakriti ki thappadey khaakar Pashuo ki tarha nasht karne ke liye nhi hai !!
Hari om om om…
Mein avashya Purusharth karunga aage badhunga !!
Hari om om om…
Mein Tuchchh evam vikari jeevan jeene wale vayktiyo ke prabhav se apne jeevan ko binirmukt karta rahunga !!
Hari om om om…”
“मेरा जीवन प्रकृति की थप्पड़ खाकर पाशुओ की तरह नश्त करने के लिए नहीं है !!
हरि ओम ओम ओम...
में अवश्य पुरुषार्थ करुंगा आगे बढ़ूंगा !!
हरि ओम ओम ओम...
में तुच्छ और विकारी जीवन जीने वाले वक्तियो के प्रभाव से अपने जीवन को बिनिरमुक्त करता रहेगा !!
हरि ओम ओम ओम... “
“My life is not meant to slapped by nature and not be like animals!!
Hari Om Om Om…
I will definitely make effort and will move forward!!
Hari Om Om Om…
I will keep my life free from the influence of those who lead a frivolous and vicious life!!
Hari om om om…”
Start 90 Days challenge and comments here below. How many days you have completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment